Free rides to the vaccine.
In Austin, within ADA service area: click here for map.
CapMetro is offering free general public curb-to-curb transportation to vaccination sites. Click here for more information.
Call: 512-369-6050 Monday-Sunday between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. to request your trip. Same-day reservations are available, time permitting.
When making the reservation, customers will need the following information:
- Pickup address
- Vaccine location destination address
- Requested appointment and return times
- If the customer is traveling with another person or utilizing any mobility aids.
211 / ConnectATX
United Way and ConnectATX offer a dedicated phone line to help arrange transportation to vaccine appointments. Click here for more information.
Call: (833) 512-2289 (CATX) Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. to request transportation to your vaccine appointment.
- Must comply with Lyft health safety requirements.
- This program helps people who are older than 17 years old.
Throughout the U.S.
Lyft is mobilizing partners and community members to help provide access to 60M rides to and from vaccine appointments. Click here for more information.