We are thrilled to announce that United Way for Greater Austin, Austin Community Foundation, and St. David’s Foundation have chosen VaxTogetherAustin as a grantee in the Vaccine Equity effort, along with 18 other community-based local organizations! This grant will support us in our work to expand equitable access and vaccine confidence in Austin and surrounding areas.
It is an honor to be included in a network of fellow grantees, organizations with deep community roots and passionate commitment to fostering healthy and flourishing communities.
Together we will increase the COVID-19 vaccine rate in Central Texas!
Read about the projects and funds awarded by clicking here.
Learn more about the Vaccine Equity grantees:
- African American Youth Harvest Foundation
- Austin Asian Community Health Initiative – AACHI
- Austin Community College District‘s Student Advocacy Center
- AVANCE-Austin, Center for Survivors of Torture
- Central Texas Allied Health Institute
- Community Resilience Trust ATX
- Del Valle Community Coalition Non-Profit
- Eikon Church
- EIXSYS Healthcare System
- El Buen Samaritano
- Housing Authority of the City of Austin
- Latino HealthCare Forum
- Mano Amiga
- A New Entry
- Samaritan Health Ministries
- Todos Juntos Learning Center
- Where We Thrive, Inc.